Friday, February 20, 2009

Kota Mota Pictures

I never would have thought that a Dachshund could be so feisty!
She loves to crawl under my legs when I'm sitting on the ground
She goes through a raw hide bone every two days!
I love when she cocks her head to the side like this
Dakota had a collar a long time ago but she chewed through it. I have felt that she has since looked more like a stray dog than our beloved pooch without a collar so this week I bought her a new one and an identification tag. She has been vigorously trying to bite this one off so I have had to watch her like a hawk and tell her no every time I catch her in the act. I'm not sure how long it will last, but hopefully she will get used to it!

1 comment:

  1. these are great pictures of Dakota! She is such a cute little dog. Next time you vist, you should bring her...I bet she'd get along great with my parent's jack-o-weenie. :-) Oh yeah, I love the hat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.