Sunday, October 23, 2011

She LOVES Her Blanket

I am so behind on my own personal editing and blogging that I don't think I will ever "catch up."  It appears that I am in a new and long term season of being very busy with my photography business which is nothing to complain about.  I shot a bridal session this weekend and absolutely cannot wait to share my favorite images.  The bride was drop dead gorgeous, the setting was breath taking and the pictures turned out mesmerizing as a result. I will be shooting her wedding at the end of November (exciting!) so I look forward to sharing her bridals shortly after that with you all.  I am so thankful that I get to pursue something that I love, make a little money and even better than that is the fact that I get to be a mom and wife first and foremost.  God is so good!

Okay, so enough of that ramble...Let's get back to the subject matter of this post which is to share with everyone how much my little girl LOVES her blanket and I finally got pictures to prove it.  Well, technically she loves her blanket and her pacifier (and always together) but, we'll just focus on the blanket for this post.  Ever since Daisy was a newborn I let her sleep with a blanket and she quickly required it to nap or drive quietly.  It didn't take long before she latched on to this specific type of blanket with extra thick softness and a super soft satin edge and now they are inseperable.  She calls it "bunkie," and asks me to spread it flat on the ground so she can lay down on it and snuggle.  It is hilarious to watch her roll around and sometimes she pretend cries for fun....not sure where she learned that. LOL.  Gosh I love this silly little girl to pieces. She is just too too cute!

and if that wasn't enough to convince you...wait, she's not done...
then she got creative...
Why hello there:)


Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Haha, adorable! Sammy just started doing something similar with my husband's fuzzy blankets--he'll pull them onto the floor and then roll around on them like it's the best thing since sliced bread! :D Glad to see he's not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She is growing up SO fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are adorable! What memories...she is so precious:-) you better share these with her future friends...or hubby:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA - I bet that blanket rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable pics!!! She is such a cutie!!

    Aaron has a "bankie" - it's a taggie blankie I bought that mother embroidered his name & a little giraffe on & he goes NO WHERE without it! You'll have to be sure to never lose her blankie - I don't know what I'll do with Aaron's, but it's such a big part of him now I might even put it in a shadow box to show his first date! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are priceless!!! Your baby helped me this week so I gave Daisy a shout out in my blog today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her little grey jeans!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet that she loves her blankie sooo. Congrats on all the photography jobs! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Kids can always put a smile on a face some how :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is too cute!!!! My son had a blanket that my mom gave to him the day he was born. It was blue & white checker fleece. By the time we had him let go & stick it in the time capsule- it was completely white & paper thin. He loved it!! :)

    I am so happy to hear of the blessings in your biz. That is truly exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear more about it & to see all your great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is so cute! Aww little kids are the best (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet!! I love the last picture of her peeking between her legs - precious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww. So sweet. YAY for your photography business.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these! Seriously a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so talented and I think it is wonderful that you are able to share this talent and bring smiles to others. These pictures are so cute! I hope you are doing great!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  16. little tikes & their blankies are the sweetest * the last shot is a framer ~

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is so cute! Way to go on the photography business. I'm trying to get to the point where I can set up my own business. I've been taking a few classes and having a great time taking some great shots. I've been toying with the name Living Skies Photography. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh that's too funny and SO cute! I love it when kids get really attached to a specific thing. Giada loves this little blanket toy. She can't sleep unless she has it with her at all times :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute Casey! Aren't we blessed with our little ones?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love me a blankie baby! I see she is working on her yoga poses in her spare time! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.