Fashionable Scarves. They add style and pizzazz to even the simplest t-shirt or outfit.
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's Genmaicha Green Tea. Hands down my favorite tea ever!!! Or least it was 4 years ago when I last had it. We don't have Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in North Carolina but, I will be buying some online very, very soon!
3. Makeup - Eye shadows, blush, lip gloss, mascara, lip sticks etc. I love cheap, drugs store make up. I love having a variety of colors and styles for the days that I actually have time to put something on.
Earrings. I always wear earrings and I change them daily. It is the one and only accessory that I make an effort to wear. I am horrible about wearing necklaces, nail polish, rings or hair bands. Not gonna lie...I'm pretty picky but, I always love studs and hoops. Forever 21 is one of my favorite places to get cheap and yet super cute earrings.
5. Starbucks - I don't go to Starbucks often because it is overpriced in my opinion but, I LOVE the seasonal drinks and an occasional latte on a special day. Plus, it's just fun to hang out and chat with friends at cozy, yummy smelling Starbucks. I almost feel like I'm an extra on an episode of FRIENDS. Good times!
6. Soft Things - socks, blankets, jammy pants, sweaters....I'm obsessed with soft things, especially during our cold NC winters. Soft things feel cozy and homey and keep me warm. What's not to love?
7. Photoshop Actions - I am always on the prowl for new and lovely actions that I can use to enhance and change up my photo editing.
8. Candles - Yup, I love them. I love the seasonal Apple Cider, pumpkin spice and the vanilla frosting. I love the fresh laundry and the rainforest fresh etc. etc. Not only do I love and appreciate the smell of candles but, I love the feel that they give off in a room when they dance and flicker against the wall. So beautiful and relaxing doncha think.
9. Patterned Socks - I have gone through phases where I didn't like to wear patterned socks but, I grew fond of them again a few years back when we moved to NC. Most people tend to take their shoes off when visiting people's homes and I realized that I much prefer having a cute pair of patterned socks on than a boring pair of white ones when I am walking around in someone's home. LOL. For the record I hardly ever wear patterned socks but, I really do LOVE them.
10. Ribbon and Wrapping Paper - I love wrapping people's gifts with a pretty ribbon that compliments the paper. Solid colored or patterned. I love having a variety of wrapping paper on hand for the different occasions that come up and if I had a craft room I would probably devote a wall hanging unit strictly to gift wrapping supplies. So much fun to make a gift look pretty!
Have you ever noticed that guys are not nearly as easy to shop for with $10 or less? Is it just my hubby or are most things guys like far more expensive than that? lol