Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day 2014

Happy, Happy love day to all of our friends and family!    

I hope you are all enjoying your day.  After all, this is just another day and another chance to tell the people that we love, "I love you and appreciate you." I hope you find yourself in the company of people that you care about today and I hope you know how loved you are.  

Our good friends, The Morris Family, are moving across country and our house is their first pit stop tonight.  Can't think of better people to spend the evening with:).  I'm definitely sad to see our dearest pals move so far away but, I'm thankful for all the years we have enjoyed in close proximity.  Praying that God blesses their socks off in their next chapter.  We will miss you guys like crazy.

Here are a few festive pics that I snapped of Daisy and her brand new cousin Avery Jo.  I was very impressed with both girls during this super fast photo op.  Daisy held Avery like a pro and Avery tolerated Daisy like a pro:).  I love them both to pieces.  Such a treat to finally be an auntie.

I have many more pictures to share from this session but, I am in a hurry...like always so this will have to do for now.   Enjoy! 

Much love from our family to yours. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.