Thursday, July 9, 2009

Urieta Familia


I had a blast taking pictures of my friend's family this past Monday after work. I really do enjoy taking pictures for people. It's so fun to see how different families interact and laugh together. I love it and I really hope to do more of this in the future! To see more from this session...you know the drill, hop on over to my photo blog at http://caseymartinezphotography.blogspot.com I wish I had more exciting news to share but, things have been pretty low key this week for us which is refreshing change. This weekend Joey is in another fishing tournament so wish him luck!! I am still mulling over my entryway in my free time and I think I've pretty much got it pinned down...just have to find the furniture that I've picked out in my head:). That's all for now....Hope you are all having a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.