Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just Us

It's just us today. The hubs is out of town at a fishing tournament. We hope he wins!

Fortunately Daisy did not have a repeat of the previous two days. Thank you Jesus and also thank you to everyone who has and is praying for Daisy and for all the supportive comments! You are all wonderful and greatly appreciated! It's been interesting having my almost 6 month old back in my room. She is in her pack and play at the foot of our bed so we can hear her if anything happens during the night. We have a humidifier that sounds like a jet turbine engine and a CD player with lullabies all going on at the same time. Every now and then the humidifier makes a noise that sounds very much like a loud baby rattle being shaken in our room. Oh the joys of being a parent!! haha. I also stopped swaddling Daisy this week. She seems to be so set on getting out of it and I was spending more time re-swaddling her in the middle of the night than was worth. The problem is that when she isn't swaddled she sleeps even worse because she is used to it but, I've decided that it is time regardless and she really didn't sleep any differently the past two nights surprisingly. Daisy will be 6 months old this upcoming Friday!!! Can't believe it!!

Well, gotta get going...the baby has an attention span of t-minus 5 seconds....

Thanks again everyone for the prayers and suggestions!

6 comments:

  1. Casey, I haven't been on blogger in days. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I love your precious little angel and it broke my heart for both of you when I read that. I promise I will pray that you guys will know what is causing this and how to deal with it. I am just SO GLAD she is okay. I sure love that little girl and I have never even met her. You are such a great mommy! Give Daisy a kiss for me! Praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Daisy! BTW...I left you an award on my blog! ~Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're having a nice time just the two of you. SO glad that Daisy's doing better. I'll be praying for you guys to find out what you need to help her not have to go through this again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture. Still praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad she is doing better! That had me worried!!

    Hot mama alert!! Sheesh you pretty lady!

    Cute baby too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arg. You poor mama! What a scare. So glad your little peach is better. Hope you guys can figure out the sleeping situation. Doesn't sleep just affect EVERYTHING?! ohmygoodness.

    But I do have to ask since you seem to be in your PJs in this photo... is that what you look like when you get out of bed?! Wow! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.