Monday, December 13, 2010

Flying


It's been a whirlwind of packing over the past two days. Clothes and things for 3 people for 16 full days in California adds up quickly even when I try really hard to keep it light. We are very thankful and happy that we get to visit everyone in CA this Christmas!! Such a blessing! We are pretty confident that flying will be a handful with Daisy because we know our kid. She will not sit still for even a second now. She is so squirmy and wants to crawl everywhere. It will be an adventure to say the least but, once we are there let the fun begin!

Doesn't Daisy look so happy sitting in our suitcase:-). I think she knows that we are about to embark on a fantastic voyage to see lots of people who love her. Let the journey begin...oh, and since we will probably not be sleeping much for the next few days there will be very little blogging. We'll see you all soon!

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture!!!! Babies on planes are always fun! LOL! Do y'all have a portable DVD player to help keep her occupied?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip!! I think I sent you an email about January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope she did/does well for you. Don't know if you have left yet. Enjoy your time in California! Can't wait to see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip! Enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Hope you have a blast! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet photo! Hope your flight went smooth. I'm sure you having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casey, do you have a flickr account? if so, come join, mom.blogger.photographer group.
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/mombloggerphotographer/

    p.s: have a great trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got caught up on your blog. My computer has been down for over a week. Anyway, love all of the pictures! There were so many awesome/cute shots!!! That Daisy has the greatest facial expressions! Jonah was looking at these last few posts with me and saw all of Daisy's Christmas presents and said, "I wish I could play at her house!" Baby toys or not, lol. Glad she is getting spoiled! I hope you guys are having an awesome time in CA!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW EXCITING!! Have a safe flight! <333

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute photo! Have a wonderful time out in CA and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I am missing you! It seems like forever since an update. Hope you are having a great time!
    Love, Marlece

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.