Monday, September 7, 2009

My Sister's Wedding Part 3







Saturday morning Becca and I got up at 6:30 AM and after showering we headed next door to get Becca's hair done. The neighbor Jill happens to be a hair stylist and she even has a salon in her basement. The little salon is so nice and Jill did a great job with Becca's hair. My family had already left and headed up to the church to set things up so Becca and I packed up her car with her dress and things and then we headed up to the church on our own after she got her hair done. I had such a blast helping Becca get ready on Saturday and she was such a champ through the entire process. All in all things came together nicely and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Becca and Tony looked so amazing and it was such a blessing to be a part of their special day. The weather was perfect for the outdoor reception which was just across the street on a golf course. Music was playing, food was being served and the sun was shining. Pictures to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.