Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Not So Little Anymore

Daisy has been doing some really silly things this past week. She makes this new mouth smacking noise to imitate us (see video below) and now she crinkles her noise and makes a funny face when she is excited. She is so much fun! I kid you not something is different about my little gal...maybe it's the new noises and faces she's making, maybe it's that it appears that she has grown a ton in length all of a sudden, maybe it's the fact that she just looks like more of a big baby girl and not a little baby girl anymore...I'm not sure but, I just look at my little pumpkin and I am find myself just staring at her in awe. She's changing so much and so fast!! We've been working on crawling but, I think she might have a little longer to go before she gets it. She's trying so hard though.

Truthfully, I'm kinda a blank hole in my head today so I'll just let you enjoy the video. Isn't she just edibleicious! (my new word:). hehe



9 comments:

  1. She is edibleicious, and let me just say, isn't it just so much fun and so awesome to rave about the awesome children God has given us?! I love to do it myself and I love to hear and read other mom's do it too :) She is SO stinking adorable and everytime I see a picture or a video it just leaves me thinking about how much I can't wait to meet her! One of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too, too cute!!! She is sooo adorable!! I love to watch how many things change that first year. It's still just as amazing the second time around as it was with Emma! Just wait till she starts crawling - then the real fun begins!! LOL! Every time I look up now Aaron is in another room! Ha ha!
    HAVE FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my...that has to be the cutest thing ever! I love how her bottom lip turns when she does the smacking. Too cute Casey...what an adorable little girl you have! She was so excited to show you the smacking too...aaahhh! I love it! Thanks for the video...it is nice to see her in action:-) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw we love it over here. The kids want to watch it again so I better make this comment short!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness....she is too precious....love it...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute pie! Love her 'smacking' noises. She is really going to be changing now. Thanks for sharing bath time with us

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a freakin' ham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way too cute for words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha! One of the funniest parts is your hubby talking to her. It reminds me of Mike. Hee. That's so cute. Ruari does that too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that! So sweet. She's so precious :-)

    ~Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.