Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Video - Scootin'

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my chubby baby girl. I have? Well, I just can't help but, say it again. She is just SO precious to me. I love her baby rolls, her smile, her squeaks, her smell, her hair, her feet (I'm obsessed with her tiny feet..can't help it...look how cute they look holding onto her rabbit like they are her second set of hands...awesome!), her teeth, her whine (don't love it but, it is distinctly Daisy so that makes it special), her noises, her farts, her burps, her sleepy eyes, her rough grabs at my face, her tantrum scream, her cuddly moments and everything in between. LOVE this little girl.
Finally a picture that proves that she does have teeth!
It cracks us up to watch Daisy scoot around on her back. Every night I lay her down in her crib in the lower middle area and an hour later when I check on her she has smashed herself into the upper right corner of her crib. Silly girl! Love all her squeaks and bird chirps!

14 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS CASEY! What an adorable little gal you have! I love how each baby is so different in ways they move. Austin did a bear crawl instead of hands and knees and Daisy is starting to scoot on her back! I love it! Those chunky legs are to die for...seriously...you feeding her some cupcakes on the side? You got some great milk! Can't wait to see her again (and you of course:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful - I love the photo with her reflection...how pretty. And I got your email - I'll be sure to respond tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy is adorable!! That video had me grinning from ear to ear!! Sooooo cute!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so adorable! My daughter never crawled! She would lay on her tummy propped up on her elbows and forearms. She would grab her right wrist with the left hand and turn her hands in and out in some goofy way that would make her scootch across the floor. She was soooo fast too and it was hysterical. I wish I had a video of it! She went from scootching to walking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha!! too cute!

    You guys are such a cute little family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!! She is too adorable!! I love the photos...I wish you lived near me and I would definitely hire you as my photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, SO CUTE! I love the scootin. Made me smile!

    And, thanks for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, she's SO adorable! Love the way scooted with her legs, squeaking and chirping. Too cute! She's blessed with strong legs and voice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Casey, these pictures brought tears to my eyes..these and the post below. She is such a cutie! I love little girl clothes and hats like the one she is wearing. The pictures of her looking in the mirror are just straight up professional and beautiful!!!!!!! And ever so precious! My oh my! I love the family picture too!! You look so great! Thanks for inspiring me so much!! I am going to reply to your fb email soon too. Kiss her precious face for me PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just before Joey said that Daisy sounded like a bird, I was thinking the same exact thing! She is just too stinking cute for words. Love the pictures and videos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Casey, she's so stinkin' cute! You're not helping my baby fever here, girl! Patience, patience...;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable!! I love her little squeals, LOL. So cute. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.