Sunday, March 6, 2011

LUV LUV This Antique Shop

A friend of mine introduced me to this jewel of an antique shop a couple of years ago. I have been in love with it ever since. The gals that own this shop are so creative, welcoming and all around lovely to visit. Visiting this shop is like stepping back in time and the displays they have set up inside to help you visualize things are fantastic! I could spend every last dime I have in this shop if I am not careful!! You can visit their blog here: Suzanna's Antiques and you really should drop in and buy lots of things if you live in the area. hehe

If any of you blogging folks live in the Raleigh Triangle area and want to do a photography meet up at a scenic location please feel free to leave a comment or send me an e-mail and I will orchestrate a little get together for all of us! It would be so much fun!!

MOMS - I am going to start the Momma in Focus link up this Friday. I will post the link up late Thursday night so you can link up Thursday night or anytime on Fridays. I will do the link up every week to give you the challenge to get in pictures with your kiddos!! More on this..and a button to come!! YEAH!!


Old beat up windows are such a wonderful decoration to have in a home!! They have so much charm and character.

I love vintage mirrors! I would probably hang them all over my house but, I really need to hold myself back. I got in the picture! Yeah!
Okay, so if you don't already know this about me, I have a thing for birds lately. Vintage birds, ceramic and in art form. I'm kinda picky but, generally they make me happy. Decorative bird cages, nests, eggs...cutesy things like that. I would LOVE to hang this sign over my bed. I really want to grow old with my husband. I want our marriage to endure the tests of time and for us to be two old birdies until our last chirp. hehe
This dark wood dresser and everything on it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL to me. I wanted to buy it all exactly as it is show..mirror too and put it in my house like today. SO darling!! Love the jars with spices and herbs. Happy!
Hey, what do you know...another bird related picture! haha
Awesome old radio and looks so neat against the rustic walls.
Me and my girl. Gotta teach her the tricks while she is still young! lol
Sarah (from Nap Time Mom Tog) and her boys Dustyn and Carsyn. It was fun to have a blog buddy to shop with though to be honest we both wish we could have left our kiddos with a sitter or with their dads so we could have shopped without constant distractions. Next time Sarah!! ;0
This chair was too cute not to take a couple of pictures of Daisy on it. She was so happy to get out of her stroller. She really does not sit still ever for me anymore but, if she is excited to get out of confinement she sometimes sits still because she is taking things in. That won't last much longer!! lol She does this new smile that lifts her head up high off her shoulders and she reminds me of a turtle! haha. I will try and get a better picture of it but, I realized she is looking older because I can see her neck finally!! All these months she has had a head on shoulders and now there is a little neck in there! HEHE so cute!




Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. so beautiful. I love all those old windows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness take me there! I need those windows for my wedding! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those pictures! That will be what my house looks like in heaven:-) Great job capturing all the right angles and fun stuff! You are lucky that your house already looks like that! Yes, Daisy looks quite old there...almost a year!!! (by the way, you are one beautiful momma!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those last two shots of Daisy are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks like a really cool shop!!

    I must admit.......all of the photos of you blog buddies are making me a little jealous....HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. I loved that shop. It would be nice to make a day out of going there and maybe some other local places and leave the kids with the hubbys. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was closer so I could go to this shop! I love the old windows! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! Wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who wouldn't go crazy in a store like that! I really liked your photos, just beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently did a post about this shop. I live within walking distance of it, and go there a lot! LOVE IT! Let's meet up there any time you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That store really does shabby chic well! I can see why you love it so. Great pics! Also love the old bird sign.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i love this! i wish i had a store like this near me! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man, what a great store! It's a good thing I don't live in the area because I have the feeling that I would be shopping there way too often!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.