Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The 4th

I've been thoroughly enjoying my Mom's visit and as a result I am incredibly behind with blogging. Less blogging is fine and all but, it sure makes it a lot harder to catch up and post all the pictures that I want to post for record keeping. So, instead of writing much I will be posting a few picture posts in effort to catch up.  These pictures below are all from the 4th of July.  The first picture melts my Mommy heart.  Daisy looked so stinkin' cute in the morning with her pigtails.  They stayed in all of 3 minutes.  Glad I got the picture!  The rest were taken at Joey's grandparent's house and at their lake about an hour and a half from our house.  We love going to their home on the 4th and watching the spectacular firework show right in front of us on their lake.  We had such a wonderful time visiting with family, eating good food and cheering Daisy on as she learned how to float around in the water. 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I can totally see why you love the photo of Daisy with her pigtails. Too cute! Looks like a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The summer is so hard to stay on track with blogging! I'm having the same trouble as you because my family has had so much going on. My goodness Daisy is growing up so fast! Hope your doing well and enjoying all your time with family this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is stinkin cute with those pigtails, doesn't surprise me that they only lasted a few minutes though, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you all had a blast for the 4th! such sweet photos! Your little girl is such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pigtails too!! Such a doll your little Daisy is! :) I too have fallen very very very behind on my blogging. I just can't seem to get my self interested in writing right now. I have been enjoying reading some great blogs, such as yours though. Hope your weather isn't to warm for you guys down there. Up here in PA it's been dreadfully hot, makes me wish we had a lake like the one Daisy is in to play in with my girls!
    p.s Love your red earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW it appears she's grown up over night! Love the pigtails!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.