Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Found a new/old hutch on craigslist

All I have had in my dining room for the past year is a small dining table. Our dining room is a pretty large space so it has felt so bare but, I haven't wanted to settle for any furniture that I can't live with for a long time. I found this antique hutch on craigslist this week. This is the picture that they posted in their add so I don't have all the goodies on the shelves. It has a lot of character just the way that it is, but I think I will add some new knobs on the doors and maybe do a touch up paint job down the line. It was such a great deal. I love Craigslist!! I will take pictures of the hutch in our dining room as soon as I get some goodies to decorate it with:). Also, we booked our hotel in the Dominican Republic this week. It's a beach front resort and was really reasonably priced! Joey and I are both getting really exicted about this vacation...only two months to go!!! Oh, and did I already mention that I love Craigslist? lol.

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute! I can't wait to see what you do to it! That sounds like fun right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! I love it, it is so perfect for you! I am glad that you found it. Can't wait to see it in your beautiful house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.