Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Found a new/old hutch on craigslist

All I have had in my dining room for the past year is a small dining table. Our dining room is a pretty large space so it has felt so bare but, I haven't wanted to settle for any furniture that I can't live with for a long time. I found this antique hutch on craigslist this week. This is the picture that they posted in their add so I don't have all the goodies on the shelves. It has a lot of character just the way that it is, but I think I will add some new knobs on the doors and maybe do a touch up paint job down the line. It was such a great deal. I love Craigslist!! I will take pictures of the hutch in our dining room as soon as I get some goodies to decorate it with:). Also, we booked our hotel in the Dominican Republic this week. It's a beach front resort and was really reasonably priced! Joey and I are both getting really exicted about this vacation...only two months to go!!! Oh, and did I already mention that I love Craigslist? lol.

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute! I can't wait to see what you do to it! That sounds like fun right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! I love it, it is so perfect for you! I am glad that you found it. Can't wait to see it in your beautiful house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails