Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More Decor

If you ever see these jars..get them for me please!!!! lol.
Gotta love this darling baby girl room
Soothing colors and fluffy couches are the best
I LOVE this blue couch!
Isn't this the cutest little room!

Okay, so I don't have any amazing new pictures to post of mine and Joey's extra uneventful lives so I had to post the latest decorating pictures that have caught my eye. Right now I am trying to decide on what kind of couch and sofa we should get for the living room. Dakota has done a marvelous job of butchering our current furniture with her claws and teeth. As soon as she grows out of this phase we will need to replace our hillbilly stuff (slight exaggeration) with something more presentable (lol) and since a couch is something that hangs out in a home for at least 5 years or many more...I want to make sure to get one that I like!:). Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Back up just one moment! Are you trying to tell us something by posting that picture of that "darling baby girl room"? You can't fool me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...so you have turned me towards your decorating style and i love it! That blue couch is amazing! And if i ever see those jars, I will definitely get them for ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.