Friday, October 11, 2013

Never Give Up

Don't give up. 

Even if your steps are small.  Even if you can't take a step at all. 

Fall.

Into His love.  

Focus on the light in the tunnel.  If darkness has swallowed it up, know His light.

It's there. Always.

Don't let it go.

It's yours to keep and no one can take it from you.

Rest and breath and then rest some more.

Set boundaries.  Honor them.

When no one understands.  He does.

Don't run away.  Run Home.

Home.    

Ragged and weary.  Broken and torn. 

You will never be turned away.

There is no greater love.  

Come Home.  
<

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post of encouragement! I WILL STAND! The last week I've been frustrated beyond belief with my health and I needed to be reminded to stand on His word.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.