Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July festivities




We spent the 4th of July with my husband's family and I was so happy that it presented me with a photography opportunity! These are some of Joey's cousins and his Aunt. They were a blast to photograph. Absolutely a joy in every way. They were having a great time being photographed and that made my job so easy. I honestly can't wait to take their pictures again:)! I will be posting many more pictures from this session on my photo blot at http://caseymartinezphotography.blogspot.com Joey and I had a wonderful weekend doing yard work, eating good food, hanging out with family and watching fireworks. I love 3 day weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Casey! Seriously, they keep improving! What was the software that you downloaded for photo editing? I think you may have told me? Also, is that red head named Shannon, by chance? She looks just like this girl that went to gymnastics where I use to coach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, her name is Shannon:) That's Joey cousin and they have a vacation home out here but, live in Cali. Small world!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.