Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Godly Humor




A friend sent me these this morning in an e-mail. There were a few others but, I couldn't get them to upload for some reason. Silly, clean humor:). I have had so little to blog about this week which is so unusual! I lost the battery charger to my smaller more portable camera so that has really limited mine and Joey's ability to take more frequent pictures. Hopefully I find it soon! We are camping this weekend at a lake nearby and that is something we are both really looking forward to. The campsites are so beautiful and the lake is warm by this time which is nice. I have been teaching Dakota how to run with me in the evenings. She used to hate it when I ran and she would turn around and start biting the leash and trip me but, with a couple simple words I have corrected that problem and she appears to love our nightly tradition now. It's been fun having a buddy to jog with! I should try and take a picture of it sometime! lol.

1 comment:

  1. I so would love to be a bystander watching you run as Dakota bites the leash and trips you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.