Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Need your help--Gimme a favorite quote!

I am in need of quotes for a project that I am working on and I would love a little assistance from all of you who stop by the Martinez blog shack:). Please share with me one or several of your favorite quotes in the comment section below and I will most definitely incorporate them into my project which I will share with all of you when it's finished...which will probably be a little while. The quotes could be a bible verse, someone famous, your own quote, or a friend's words. I would love to hear some of the meaningful or silly things you have said as well that have stuck with you.

Here are a couple of mine to get you inspired:

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13


Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
Ambrose Redmoon


We get to make a living; we give to make a life.
Winston Churchill


Now, I know that you don't all post on here much but, if you could help me out just this once I would really appreciate it:). There is no bad quote if it means something to you. Please share! :-)


THANK YOU!!








6 comments:

  1. Here are my favorites :-)

    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

    There is no easy way out. If there were, I would have bought it. And believe me, it would be one of my favorite things. ~Oprah Winfrey

    May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. ~Romans 15:13

    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. ~Coco Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremiah 29:11

    Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you. ~ A. Huxley

    Never take life too seriously. You never make it out alive anyways ~Anonymous

    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

    I want to be the person my dog thinks I am.

    Proverbs 3:5 and 6

    Hope those help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a million, but here are a few...

    "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one and love the other: or else he will hold to the one, and depise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Matthew 6:24

    "Worrying is like a rocking chair; it's something to do, but gets you nowhere."

    "You'll never change anything in your life until you change something you do daily."

    "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure who said this...

    "the grass isn't greener on the other side, it's greener where you water it"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I didn't get to this sooner...it's been awhile since I've been on here!

    ~Faith doesn't make things easy...it makes things possible.

    ~"I think there's a difference between ditzy and dumb. Dumb is just not knowing. Ditzy is having the courage to ask!” -Jessica Simpson

    ~Dream as if you'll live forever; live as if you'll die today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all of you who contributed!! I really appreciate it as you made my job just that much easier...plus, now each of you will share a small part in the finished product:). You all rock:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.