Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello Hello






My dear friend Elissa trekked down from Virginia to visit us this past weekend. Her two boys are so much bigger each time I see them. Logan is 2 1/2 now and Austin is 6 months old (the world's happiest, smiliest (new word) baby!). It was so nice to have kids in the house and to have a good friend around to talk with and go on a walk with:). Thank you so much Elissa for coming by and blessing us with your presence! Joey's sister Jessica also came by Sunday morning to join us for church and then hung out with us a bit after. She is GREAT with kiddos:). A weekend very well spent for both Joey and myself:).

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! for letting me come! Seriously, that drive isn't that bad and i see new antique places i want to stop at every time! Love the pictures, send them to me and i will send mine to you! Love the one with my psycho face...HAHA! How hard can it be to smile logan???!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I wish I lived within driving distance. :-( Elissa's boys are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.