Monday, October 26, 2009

Music that Stirs Us

A friend of mine gave me a CD by Kim Walker a while back and I didn't get around to listening to it right away but, when I finally took the time to listen to it and actually listen to each and every word in her songs I was captivated. Joey and I love the Lord with all our hearts and we love going to church and hearing powerful sermons and listening to beautiful worship songs but, getting through the week can be tiring due to the daily grind and it can be easy to forget to sing praises day in day out. I am so thankful for people who have the gift of putting praise and passion into song for the Lord. Listening to songs such as these sung by Kim Walker resonate deep within my soul and renew my passion and my love for Jesus. I cannot imagine living my life without his support, guidance, love, forgiveness and mercy. Thank you Heather for introducing me to Kim Walker and thank you Lord for loving us!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! I have had so many songs help me through these past several months, just encouraging me and lifting me up! I think you had told me about Kim Walker before, but after I looked up that How He Loves song I found her songs on YouTube and really enjoyed them too! I will have to get the CD's! Thanks darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.