Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boy or Girl...Voting Time:)



Joey and I have had a lot of back and forth thoughts on what the gender of this baby might be. At first we both felt like it was inevitable that it would be a boy because so much of Joey's family is boys but, then based on other feelings we started leaning towards thinking that we are having a girl. All that to say that we have no idea whatsoever and we are 100% okay with that. I will add that I have had 3 dreams that we are having a boy but, I truly don't feel like God was trying to tell me anything in those dreams. I just chalk them up as ordinary dreams. So, that might change your vote but, try and go with your own gut. What do you think?? I really want to know:). We find out October 28th in the morning so I will be keeping you posted of course. We are so excited to find out! (I tried to add an actual poll but they all kept spamming me so I guess a one word comment in the comment box will have to suffice:). No wrong answers. This is just for fun!

12 comments:

  1. girl, no, boy. Aww, I don't know. I guess I'll just go with boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a boy because that would even up the playgroup :-) Yay! Its finally only a week away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL!

    I just really see you guys with a girl! I can not wait to find out!!! p.s. I have had many dreams about me having a girl...apparently mine weren't prophecies (unless they are yet to come)...but maybe your dream was!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. Your baby, boy or girl, is going to be so stinkin' cute, I already know that much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy based on all thsoe tests Elissa and I did when we were all together :0) I cant wait for you to find out! I loved doing this before we found out too. Most people thought Bray would be a girl ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle says girl, Mark says boy :) Gettin close...soon there won't be anymore guessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Lindsay Hege -- I'm voting for a boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wait a sec, did you do the pencil, needle and thread test? If so, I side with whatever answer that gave you. It has never failed anyone so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails