Sunday, May 29, 2011

Master Bedroom Inspiration

Our master bedroom is blah blah blah. I have a nice black furniture set that my hubby and I got when we got married. It's a queen and we would both like to get a King sized set someday...and our room would work better with a larger bed buuutttt, we are thankful for what we have regardless. We have painted a really nice soft sage color on the walls and I am content with it. I need to find bedding, curtains and and decorative accessories. I don't have the $$ to carry out this redo at this time but, I have the time to dream about it! I looked at a log of google images online and realized that I am definitely drawn more towards cottage, chic and even a little bit vintage style bedrooms. I like comfort, cozy and warm. Here are some random images from Google that caught my eye for some quality or another.












SO what would your dream master bedroom look like?

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. all so fluffy, comfy, sweet ~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so torn because this used to be my style, and I still find myself gravitating toward it, but I also love super modern clean lines. I think I have a good mixe, but some more funds would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bedrooms. Ours is blah too and just used for storage and sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the third room picture you have up is my favorite! I love the comfy homey feel all the photos have to them...I want to re-do a few things in our home too but even paint isn't cheap. :) One day I hope you get your dream room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures. I think our master gets to be on the bottom of the totem pole -- there are just so many other pressing projects. Sigh.

    I love the last picture. I'll take the room as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i actually just found a DIY farmhouse bed! :) BIG task, but I'm up for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ones with the beadboard walls and the red quilt on the bed. Do you Pinterest? Seems like a website you would love. I love looking at people's pins, I just don't have time to collect them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Casey you should scout some Estate Sales, you will find some cute end tables, maybe a wrought iron bed frame, and little pieces for cheap! swap meets too

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, you and i have the SAME eye when it comes to decor style, LOVE all those images. LOve cottage, shabby chic, vintage style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The funny thing is I change my mind so often that I don't know what I really want it to look like. Honestly, I love my bedroom now, but I really want a headboard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will have to post pics of my dream room! I want one with a fireplace so bad! Not because I want a fire but because I want a room that is big enough for a fireplace! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that first bedroom. Ours is in dying need of some extreme makeovering, too. We're just waiting for some extra cash to come around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooo- I really like the 3rd one only I would have a dark wood headboard & nightstand.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all so peaceful and restful! I think our master bedroom is pretty boring for the most part, mostly due to the fact that I'm sure my husband is allergic to color. I try to liven things up a bit with bedding, but it would make a world of difference if we painted in there. I don't see that happening since we're moving, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.