Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas From Us To You - 2011

We pray that you are all having a very blessed Christmas weekend celebrating with your families.  We just got home from our church's Christmas Eve service (which was awesome), came home and ate a delicious dinner with our family and now everyone is relaxing on the couches, boys are playing video games and everyone is sipping hot coffee.  I am SO thankful to have our family here (miss those of you that I am not with this year!) and so thankful that Jesus is blessing our family with a joyous holiday.  Merry Merry Christmas to you all!



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious Casey! I sure hope it was a very delightful day for you all. You were certainly on my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays to you and yours and all the best in the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails