Monday, April 26, 2010

Catch Up

This picture isn't flattering or in focus but, every time I see it I laugh at both Joey and Daisy's facial reactions. I figured I should post it if I got such a kick out of it:). Below is a picture of Daisy getting her first bath when she was a few days old. Yes, I am a tad behind on this post:).
The video is kind of boring I suppose if you don't get much out of watching a baby sleep but, I thought it was cute to watch Daisy in dream mode. She was about one week old in all of these pictures/videos. ug**videos wouldn't upload. I will try again later. Almost 4 weeks old now! I have some new pictures and videos that I will post asap!

1 comment:

  1. This is so weird...I posted a comment earlier today, but it apparently didn't post. So here is round two. :-) I LOVE that picture of Daisy and Joey...her expression just cracks me up. And it is still so crazy to see you with your little baby girl, but you look like a natural. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.