Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Giggles and Squeals

In the last week or so Daisy has discovered her lungs and her voice. The first time she squealed I was washing my hands and she was laying in her crib playing under her mobile. She squealed/shrieked and my heart stopped, my body freaked out and I totally thought she had cut her arm off or something. I went bolting into her room and saw her smiling up at her mobile and screaming in excitement at it as it spun around. It took me a minute to calm down and process that not only was she okay but, she was having a blast listening to herself talk. Oh how I love her little voice! Please forgive my annoying voice (it's what Daisy likes) and repetitive blog talk at the end of this video. I was excited...what else can I say:-)

3 comments:

  1. My face hurts from smiling! This is just too precious. As much as I love seeing and hearing Daisy talking (which is SO adorable, I remember when Brayden first started talking), I just LOVE seeing you be a Mommy, Casey, you are a total natural at it and you are such a beautiful and awesome Mommy :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!! and the cameo by dakota made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.