Thursday, June 3, 2010

Swagger Wagon - Funny!

Most people that know me know that I am not a personal fan of driving a minivan however; I will never deny that they are so much better suited for a family than my irritating, non door sliding SUV. I know that someday I will cave and get a van because they are all around more practical and comfortable for a growing family...but, I'm not there yet:). You have probably already seen this video but, I couldn't help but post it in case a few of you missed it. It cracks me and Joey up! Who wouldn't want a Swagger Wagon???

3 comments:

  1. I saw this the other day and was so proud to own a minivan! It is an hilarious video and there are great commercials out there too! Wanna get one Casey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter how many times I see this, it still makes me laugh. Swagga on Mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I love it!! What a funny video.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.