Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One down Three to Go








Our friend's Todd and Lindsey welcomed their baby boy yesterday and we had the honor of visiting them at the hospital last night. Lindsey looked amazing, Todd was on cloud nine and their baby is sooooooo adorable. He really is a super cute newborn baby and it was such a treat to be able to hold him for a few minutes and the whole time I just stared at his tiny features and thought about how wonderful it will be to be holding my little girl in just a handful of weeks. Joey was so impacted by holding baby Sam that he got all teary eyed and choked up. I just love my hubby and his tender heart:). Our other friends Evan and Jennifer who are the next ones due in the countdown of 4, were also in the hospital room with us. It was so special to all be together with a newborn baby amongst us when just last weekend we had taken a picture of all 4 of us pregnant together.

The buttons up top were designed by Todd the daddy of this little guy Sam (picture 4). Todd is super creative and artistic and he wanted to design something that represented all 4 of the babies so that people that know us and our journey can wear the button as a reminder to keep the babies and the families in prayer. The blue star is of course for Sam who is the only boy in our group and the 3 pink stars represent each of the 3 girls still yet to be born. I thought it was the coolest idea and me and Joey try to wear our buttons all the time to remind us to pray for our friends and their babies as well as our own. Plus, they are just cool! :)

The last picture I just had to add because I made some chili this week and I don't usually love the food that I prepare but, I just LOVE this chili!!! I got the recipe from a friend and I only slightly modify it so it isn't quite as spicy and I add hamburger meat but, it calls for beer and chocolate syrup among other things and I think that is why it is so tasty!!! I devoured it!!! And, I have come to find that chili tastes it's best for me personally when covered with cheddar cheese and sour cream. Not healthy but, soooooo good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.