Wednesday, November 17, 2010

7.5 Months

IMG_0016blog
I just thought this picture of Daisy was too beautiful not to share:). I have several others that I snapped in the same session but, this was the only one that came out this way after I edited it. Love the color in her eyes and the delicate touches of pink!

Just last week I decided to just cut out Daisy's early AM feeding. Usually it was around 4-5:30 but, because she was expecting to eat each morning she woke up even more before that time. Now that I stay home and can recover from a brutal night of not sleeping I decided to see how it would go. The first few nights were a bit tough as she was confused and woke up every 30 minutes after 2 AM but, lately she seems to be getting that she doesn't eat until 7 AM and is actually starting to sleep better now than she ever has...no, she still does not stay asleep all night but, we are getting much closer!! Yeah for progress!!! She transitioned much more easily than I would have thought. What a blessing! She has also been pretty good about entertaining herself in her crib for a while if she gets up too early. I'll hear her in there talking and rolling around and then when I go in she has the biggest smile on her face. She is such a great baby!

The leaves here in NC have peaked and the color just blows my mind. The change happened so late this year that we almost weren't sure we were even going to have a "pretty" fall but, sure enough it's here and I just can't get enough of it!! Shame on me though I haven't captured a single fall picture. Maybe later today when we go on a walk!

What do you most enjoy about this time of year?

8 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful picture!!! She is so darling & you take great shots!!

    I wish we had the beautiful foliage you have in NC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of year for the changing of the leaves. It makes me so happy. And this shot of Daisy is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shot. Like Ashley I love the changing leafs and um THanksgiving around the corner. All the the delicious "fall food" at the store. Fall is one of my favorite seasons.

    That early feeding take away is always hard but once they get used to it it's soo nice to get that sleep! Hopefully she keeps doing good. She is such a little angel Casey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see pictures of the leaves!! We don't get very many changing colors in leaves here.

    I love so much about this time of year - family, decorating, all the cute crafts and treats to make, driving around to look at Christmas lights and the Peppermint Chocolate Milkshakes from Chick-Fil-A!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful photo! She is just such a beautiful baby. Glad she's transitioning, it will help for your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see the leaves!!! I'm a comin' to visit you! Breath taking, love that!Pretty cute picture of your babe too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful picture of your little bundle of joy! She is such a sweet thing! <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute! Get out there and take some pictures girl! I want to see them.

    How are you going to get rid of her early morning feeding? I need to get rid of Carsyn's. He has been waking up 2-4 times a night. It is rough!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.