Sunday, July 11, 2010

Her Latest Chatter

While at the coffee shop with my pal Lindsay (had a great time Linds!) and her little one Lila of the baby four pack we talked about how our little ones love to squeal and talk and I was reminded that I've had this video to post for a couple of weeks now. Daisy LOVES talking if she is feeling well. She literally starts chatting early in the morning after she eats (around 6 AM) and then off and on all day long...again, only if she is in a good mood. On the other hand she can be a bit shy and even subdued when we are around a lot of other people. I'm guessing it's because it's still so new for her and she is processing everything and everyone but, at home with me and Joey this kid can talk! Even though Daisy has been chatting since she was 6 weeks old Joey and I still soak it all up. It never gets old! Also cracks us up that as soon as Daisy notices the camera she immediately zones in on it and forgets about everything else. Silly girl:)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh so precious!! So funny how she stopped the second she saw that camera! You can tell she loves her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is adorable! I love that sweet baby babble stage. Found you through MBC...cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! She has got a voice on her. Both my girls stop whenever they see the camera too. You can already see that she is going to have a great personality just her mommy and daddy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, she's adorable...and very well loved! Amazing she knew when she was being videotaped and stopped talking! You have a precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the videos!!! This one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.