Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's Picture Time

daisy and her buddy em
I couldn't get over how cute Daisy looked with a Mohawk!
duck for dinner
she wants to be able to sit up on her own so bad...almost there!
me and my girl
love this picture! My friend Lindsey took this one.
Daisy was obsessing over my applesauce so I finally gave in and let her stick her tongue inside..she was hooked!

Wondering why she is strapped in? If I don't strap her in she face plants on the tray in front of her. She is still not stable enough to hold herself up for very long.

Baby buddies:)
Daisy must have been jealous that Em can crawl because she kept sticking her foot in Em's face as if to say, "get off my blanket. I may not be able to crawl but, I can still defend my spot." lol
Auntie Lindsey playing with Daisy and Daisy very clearly telling Lindsey what she thinks of her

The spatula is a great way to keep Daisy entertained on the counter.

I know this post is big time picture over load and would you believe that I still have a good 15 more pictures to post tomorrow! I had a great time with my friend Lindsey and her little gal Em. Lindsey is a great cook and even though she was a guest in my home she was only to happy to cook me breakfast, lunch and dinner. That sounds terrible but, I swear she likes cooking! I am a horrible cook so having chicken parmigiana for dinner, patty melts for lunch and bacon and eggs for breakfast was like living in a resort for the weekend. I now want a full time personal chef!!! Lindsey, please move to NC and I'll hire you:-) Our little girls did really well together. Em is the sweetest baby on planet Earth and made me realize how high maintenance my baby is. I love Daisy to pieces but, she has a super short attention span just like her daddy and she wears me ragged trying to keep her entertained. Em is content to entertain herself and I was in awe of how well she slept every night....we're talking like 10 hours a night. All the while I was getting up my usual 8 times a night with Daisy. I'm currently putting in a request with God for a good sleeping second child. lol.

17 comments:

  1. How fun is that! You are gorgeous and I love Daisy's fo hawk! So cute. Kingston and I wish you guys lived by us so we could play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy can rock the fo hawk like a star :) And my favorite picture of all of these was the one of Lindsey and Daisy with Daisy's hand in her face, so much sassiness in that shot! How wonderful you were all able to visit, and how wonderful about all the food! Lindsey's coming here next right?! Glad you guys had a blast! Can't wait for more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! You really got some great pictures! Love the one of "the hand" at Aunt Lindsey. :)

    Big Fat Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! They are so cute together. Sounds like I need a Lindsey too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casey, get your facts right...Emmy sleeps 12 hours a night. :-) Sorry, I just had to rub that in. :-) It was such a pleasure to cook for you and to be able to help you out. I know how hard it is to make it through a day when you are just so exhausted. Thanks again buddy for letting Emmy and I crash at your BEAUTIFUL house. :-) I miss you guys so much!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mohawk Daisy is the best! Her face is so damn bright! Again, the pics never get old for me. Maybe Daisy just is THAT beautiful. Maybe it is because you depict the moments so beautifully. I think it is both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pics are adorable!!! How old is Daisy? My 2nd child is about her age I think - he was born February 23rd. He is trying very hard to crawl - he makes forward progress, but he looks more like an inchworm when he does it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes - Aaron loves tummy time!! Sounds like Daisy would love an exersaucer then if she likes to be up & jumping. Do y'all have one? It's a great place for them to be when you're taking pics, too! I have tons of pics of Aaron sitting in his!

    http://images22.fotki.com/v837/photos/1/9071/7802820/AaronExersaucer2-vi.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the picture overload!! And I love Daisy's sweet brown eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, no such thing as picture overload when you've got such a cutie to share! Those eyes are just shining! And I looooove the "talk to the hand shot." I was dying! :-) Gorgeous babies, both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are great - so much cuteness...and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are SO cute! Baby mohawk Daisy, talking to the hand, and foot in Em, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't worry! Second ones always sleep better :) By the second, instead of getting up you say, "Maybe they'll go back to sleep." If they get loudser, you have to get up, but they definitely learn to self soothe and a lot of times go back to sleep!!!!! My second and third were sleeping through the night super early just cause I didn't want to get out of bed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My new favorite pictures of Daisy!!!!!!!! She is so dang cute!! She sure has some looks! All of those were just so great! Keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh man, too cute! Love the foot in the face! Hehe!

    Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back to you about your camera question. I use a Canon PowerShot SC120 IS. It's not really a fancy camera, no fancy lenses or anything. But I've learned alot just reading photo tutorials online and editing my pic always helps a ton too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Casey, I LOVED your photos! Your entire family could be professional models! You are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.