Monday, September 27, 2010

Book Your Christmas Card Session


C
hristmas Card Mini Session

It may seem early but, before you know it it'll be time to mail those fun Christmas cards to all of your family and friends! I know how much I enjoy getting and giving them. Book your session ASAP as the time slots will fill quickly. I will do my best to accommodate as many of you as possible. The session dates are October 16th and 30th and times are listed on the flier above. If you'd like to book a session or if you have any questions please send me an e-mail by clicking on the contact link at the top of the page. I'm located in Wake County, NC. Book today, it's going to be fun!

3 comments:

  1. great idea I hate mini sessions though lol every time I do one it never goes right :p BTW I just re-read the post I left you and did not mean for it to sound so harsh lol. I believe everyone has the right to their own opinions.

    It's just when the public tries to interfere with my parenting it makes my visibly upset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, this is my favorite time of the year when you can actually go tot the mail box in anticipation....love that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.