Saturday, September 25, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I finally found the time to get back into the weekly scavenger hunt! Life's been so crazy the past few weeks. I'm sure you all can relate. Summer seems to be like that. Nice to be back in the mix with you all:).


The rules are simple:
  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You're encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge.
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive
  4. Link up here on Sunday, hosted by Ashley Sisk (or Tuesday at the latest) - you can use the button above.
  5. Have fun!

1. Miniature - In case you are wondering what is mini in this pic...my dog, Dakota, is a miniature Dachshund. lol

2. Water Droplet (s)
3. Bedhead
4. Colorful
5. Eyes - After seeing this picture I want a macro lens now more than ever!
Next weeks challenges:

  1. Golden
  2. Smell
  3. Fruit
  4. Simple
  5. Sports

20 comments:

  1. Very sweet, love the baby's eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Casey! Your dog is a cutie and I love the bedhead. Those eyes really are beautiful. Nice work this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, your daughter is ADORABLE!! Fantastic job getting her sweet little eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots!!!! I love your miniature & eyes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are fantastic, what a lovely minature dog! and such a lovely little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pup is so cute! And very mini! I love the colour photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots, I love how the plant looks like its reaching up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope Daisy is feeling better! Great shots! You really do have talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your dog is so cute! Lovely shot for eyes too, a macro is definitely on my "want" list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful pictures! I like that we get to see your whole family (almost...need one of you!). I agree with the macro...it will only be time right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures! I love the bedhead and eyes pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Your daughter is beautiful! I love the photo of your pup :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love every single one of these! Especially the doggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shots, I love your doggy and colorful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shots, and your dog is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome pics, as always! Did Joey know he was modeling Bed Head? haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great shots! I love the colorful and eyes! I want a macro lens also!

    ReplyDelete
  18. aw! your dachshund is so adorable! what a sweet face!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.