Friday, September 17, 2010

Fun






=





This is a hodgepodge wrap up of the pictures left over from Lindsey's visit. She took some pictures of me so that I could use them on my photography blog and website and she was even kind enough to edit them for me. Saved me the hassle and it was really fun to see how the pictures turned out after she worked on them. She is quite a talented photographer if I do say so and I would also like to give a shout out because today is her 27th birthday!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSEY!!! You are such a blessing to me. Wish I lived near you so we could celebrate today:).

Today was Daisy's dedication day at church along with the rest of the babies of the four pack. I have lots of fun pictures to post of all the festivities! Needless to say I think we are all exhausted so it's time for a quick nap.....

13 comments:

  1. I love the pics of you in front of the brick wall!! So Fall and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a beauty casey! those two girls there by themselves are so fun to see because it is like baby lindsey and baby casey sitting there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is fun - it's so nice to have a friend take pictures of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures Casey! Congrats on Daisy's baby dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pictures! :)
    How exciting to have Daisy dedicated today- those days are so special! :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm clearly stating the obvious here...but your pictures are GORGEOUS! I swear, everyone posts pictures of themselves and looks absolutely AMAZING...and it leaves me running for the wrinkle cream. Just beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are one HOT Momma! Look at you there! Looks like alot fun Casey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! You are beautiful! These pictures are so happy! What a wonderful time you had together! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Time to make some photography business cards with the pic of you holding your camera! You are a gorgeous! And cute pics of the babies too! Your friend looks familiar. Was she in our class? Glad you had fun! Seems like you've had lots of company lately, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Casey! Looking at that picture of you and me helps me pin point the time that I lost my earring. :-) I had such a great time taking pictures with you and editing all your pics...it wasn't that hard though considering I had such a beautiful person (inside and out) to photograph. I'm so glad we were able to get together and I'm already looking forward to our next get together in another 3-4 years. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! The photographer finally gets in the pics too! Daisy will have the advantage my kids never had when the school wants her to bring in pics of her mom! I am always taking the pics so there are none of me! You look mahvalous, Dahling!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are absolutely beautiful pictures! You look stunning - and the babies are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.