Saturday, September 4, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



This is my second week participating in the weekly Scavenger hunt photo challenge that is posted each Sunday and is hosted by Ashley Sisk at Ramblings and Photos (click on the icon above to link to other participants). Each week we are given 5 words and we have to depict them creatively through photographs. I'm just barely finding the time in my crazy week to complete this simple challenge but, because I enjoy it so much I've been trying to stick with it. I also really love seeing all the different interpretations of each word by blog hopping to other sites. Everyone does such a great job! Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Sunday!

The rules are simple:
  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You're encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge.
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive
  4. Link up on Sunday (or Monday at the latest) - you can use the new button.
  5. Have fun!

1. Red2. Homespace (from my August archives, welcome to our foyer...one of the few finished spaces in our home. lol)
3. Fence - I had so many ideas for fence but, this was the one that struck me most. I just loved the look of the setting sun flaring behind the rustic post.
4. Rock - - the hubs was doing a yard improvement project this weekend and it just so happened to provide the opportunity for two of my pictures for this picture hunt
5. Sharp (my hubby saw this picture and the first word that came to his mind was rugged....so I'll just describe it as sharp and rugged:-)

Next week's challenge:

  1. Landscape
  2. Power line
  3. Newspaper
  4. Pose
  5. Hobby
Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the fence picture and your foyer is very pretty I like the sign above the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your foyer... the shot came out.. great.. as did the red.. the balloon and child...

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE JOB! I LOVE THEM ALL! First off...awesome fence picture...you have a great eye for it. Your foyer is to die for...you did an awesome job decorating that girly! I also have a question about your rocks(just cuz we want to do that too...so I will be calling you later!) YEAH! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, really really love the first shot and your entry is so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work - I especially love your fence shot. I hope you have a great week and I look forward to seeing you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty sunflare on the fence shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your red picture, and your foyer looks like it belongs in a magazine, both decoratively speaking and photographically speaking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your fence & sharp are absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of your photos, especially the fence and rock photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos! I love the first shot (though they're all great!)...and I adore the lamp in your foyer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all. Fantastic job on the fence shot. Your foyer is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love your entrance way, especially the sign above the door!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your fence shot!! Soo cool and it could also be "sharp". Your home space is way nice I love the Carpe Diem you have hanging well done Casey!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are wonderful...I love your red shot and fence shot..just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these shots, especially that fence post. (WOW.)

    ps. This is my first time doing the scavenger hunt and I just got signed up for Faith's Fall class too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your shots are fresh. I enjoyed the first shot the most, but your fence is quite ethereal. I can't wait to see more. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great shots!! My favourites are your red & fence!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your RED interpretation is just darling. I love the saturation edits you made.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the fence shot, it's lovely. And your foyer is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so talented! You should really come and join my network Mama's Little Nestwork. I would love to feature your blog as artistic blogger. Thank you for your comment. My daughter has a stomach bug that has really been hanging around too long. I love the picture in the header! Come back when you can and see Little Chick. I figured out how to add a video and it is realy cute. I know I am the Mama, but it realy is very cute! :) Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are beautiful! I LOVE the fence shot! What a great flare, and nice framing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. They are all gorgeous. Love your red pic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.