Saturday, September 11, 2010

M I A






I think this is the longest break I've taken from blogging in several months! I really do love blogging and actually find it to be therapeutic for me each evening after my little girl goes to sleep around 9 PM. The past few days however; I've truly enjoyed staying away from the Internet, staying away from the blog sphere and just living in my world 100%. This is so out of character for me and though I missed it all, it was nice to take a breather.
My friend Lindsey is visiting me from Oregon. We have known each other since third grade and now we are both mommas and living busy lives on separate sides of the country. I haven't seen her in over three years so this is a huge treat to have her in my house with me for a few days! My hubby is gone the same three days on a fishing trip at a lake a few hours away. He said it rained on them all day today and that the fishing was tough but, he had a good time. He still has a full day of fishing tomorrow and I get another full day with my pal. That being said I think this worked out really nicely for all of us! It's been so great to have some quality girl friend time, to chat about marriage, kids, family, faith, life, photography, cooking and just girl stuff. I'm so thankful to have so many wonderful Godly gals in my life to bounce things off of and who can hold me accountable and encourage me along in my day to day routine. God is so faithful to bring things into our lives when we need them most!

That being said, I'm looking forward to visiting all of my blogger buddies again. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

  1. precious precious Daisy. Love all those shots! Is she starting to hold her pacie? Getting so big:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a little break. It is always nice now and then. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl time is a definite must! So is stepping away from the computer and just soaking in real-life.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it me or is Daisy beyond a doubt the most adorable baby in the whole wide world!! I think it's time we came up with a quicker way to travel. A Star Trek type of thing or something. I WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!! Oh, and by the way, why did you call this Mia? love you sweetie. Marme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness you posted that you were taking a break. I thought my comment on your last post freaked you out! Yup...I am STILL neurotic! =)

    Beautiful pics! I remember when my daughter would get little wrinkles in her chubby forehead from those elastic headbands! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Casey, don't worry, I explained to Mom about the MIA thing. I got yer back. =) I love those pics, I want them, they're so cute!!
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally understand the need or desire to want to stay away from the internet. I found myself taking a nap yesterday instead of feeling the need to read through every blog. It was so relaxing and necessary. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Breaks from blogging are a good thing! Such great pictures! Thanks for stopping by today all great inspirational things

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful pictures! And I am so glad you were able to take a little break & enjoy the visit with your friend!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are so cute! Taking a break is important! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I kid you not...when your screen came up and I saw that precious face in the first picture, I let out a HUGE sigh. I really did. Just gorgeous! And then the outside pictures, the lighting is glorious. Wow, those eyes are just shining! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.