Thursday, February 17, 2011

Flower Edits - SOOC and Afters

- SOOC - Always a tad too dark for my liking

This is my first edit using a boost action, a lighten action (each adjusted to my liking) and and a sharpening tool. I tend to like pictures light and bright.
This edit was for fun and it is a vintage action adjusted to my liking to let different colors show through

- SOOC - A little to dark for my taste
I used a boost action a lightening action and a sharpening tool. I really love the vibrant feel of this edit. The flowers really look this vibrant in person too!
Another dreamy fun, vintage edit adjusted to allow color through.
So, which edits do you like better?

My hubby surprised me with a gorgeous spring bouquet of roses on Valentine's Day. They smell lovely and look Heavenly! I love roses of any shade. This particular arrangement makes me smile because it is so bright and cheery. I couldn't be more ready for Spring to be here. Thanks for being an awesome guy hubby!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. The third edit on the first set of roses is dreamy. What gorgeous flowers! I can almost smell them. Ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! I love both edits on the first image...one the 2nd image I like the first edit the best! I like that punch of the first edit you did to each picture that made it brighter!

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! You are so talented! I do not know why I always commenting on the other site, when I just found this one. :) I went through past posts and I have to say absolutely adorable! Have a great day my friend!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics...they all look great to me!! How do you get your pics so bright...i really need a class from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have to be honest, I like the SOOC pics! I like the light and bright very much too, but i like the deep color of the SOOC. New camera love huh? Great photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. I love the 1st photo and 1st edit. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.