Monday, February 7, 2011

Sam's 1st Birthday - Four Pack Fun Part 1

I had an absolute blast watching these kids play together, crawl all over the place, pull up on everything, stand, shove each other, take each others toys, share snacks and sippy cups, cry, laugh, always look for mommy, get sleepy and just be so stinking cute!! At one point all of the four pack babies (Sam, Raelyn, Lila and Daisy) along with their other buddy Lincoln were all standing around the activity center. I had to take that opportunity to snap a few pictures! Below: Sam is the sweetest baby ever. He is so laid back and mellow. He really loved opening his presents with his mommy! And his biggest fan and four pack buddy Raelyn was nearby to cheer him on as he opened his gift from her. The super cool hat!
Unfortunately, most of the cake pictures I got of Sam are vertical but, this storyboard doesn't really make that possible so these will have to suffice;0. Sam devoured his cupcake in his usually mellow fashion. It was so cute to watch him eat and make a mess. He was only too happy to share some of his dessert with his Daddy. We mom's decided to seize the opportunity before we all headed out to get a group picture with our kiddos. I will have to post some comparison shots of these kids over the past year! They have all grown a lot and it has been such a joy to be share in the memories with these other families!
Sam's mom, Lindsey asked if I would take pictures at Sam's party to capture the memories and I was of course thrilled to do so. I haven't ever photographed a birthday party before and though I wasn't trying to be perfect about my shots, it was a fun challenge. Can't wait to shoot more parties! I loved seeing my little girl enjoy hanging out with her baby friends and knowing that she is old enough to attend birthday parties just blows my mind! Daisy was a total doll the entire night. She played and entertained herself and didn't need much from me at all except to know that I was nearby. It is such a joy to be my little girl's mommy!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. This is so precious! Thanks for sharing! Can't believe how much they have all grown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday parties are a job particularly when your child is the angel in the room. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! It looks like such a fun time. And you found the storyboards! Turned out great! marme:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Great photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for "Happy One Days!" I think "one" is the cutest age EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not the cutest age to be or watch...the cutest age to say. "I am one." How cute. All the ages are really cute to watch! Even 17!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such little darlings! Very nice photos, makes me want to reach through the computer screen to give them hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job taking pictures of a birthday party! The one on top of the baby crying is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great weekend! All the kiddos are so darn cute!! That's awesome Daisy has so many little buddies her age!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweet photos of all the little ones together. Isn't it so much fun watching your child interact with other little ones her age. :)

    p.s something for you...
    http://mycaptivethoughts.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.