Thursday, August 5, 2010

Discovered Her Feet

Tummy time is still a work in progress but, she handles it MUCH better now...finally:-)


Click here to see the rest of the pictures from my photo session with my sister.

This little monkey has been aware of her feet for the past few weeks but, tonight on her changing table she lifted both of her legs up towards her chest and grabbed each of her feet with each of her hands. She looked so cute!!! Then she proceeded to attempt this feat again all night long but, was only successful at it if I assisted her. You'll get there soon baby girl! She was laughing and talking up a storm because she was so excited to have figured out another new thing. Gosh, I love this baby!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! I didn't realize you had this blog...I've been going to your photography one. :)

    Thanks for your thoughtful comments, hope you'll stop by and visit again soon.
    Big Fat Mama

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.