Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome


This picture was supposed to give you a feel for our new paint color but, due to my camera's flash and the poor lighting inside our house....the color is off. I'll keep trying! I went to TJ Max Home Goods and got the baskets, lamp, picture, and decorative bike with flowers for the table that I had already purchased at Target on sale. I really want to get a longer, brighter green rug to punch things up a tad and the hubs wants to put tile down in the entry instead of wood to better handle foot traffic, though I do think I will miss the wood flooring. One step at a time...

On a totally different subject: If anyone that lives near me in NC would like a family, kids, couples etc. photo session for free...give me a holler asap because I'm building my portfolio and once it's built...I'm off the free market:-0.

8 comments:

  1. That is really cute!!! I love the Carpe Diem sign! You decorate so lovely. Wish I lived near NC :-) I'd take you up on photographing my 4 year old for his b-day pictures! ~Kimberly

    www.stinkerpinker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me, oh me! Let's get one on the books!
    And I love the entry table :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! You wanna come decorate for me?? I'm liking the new look of your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'll take you up on your offer. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first saw the picture i thought that it came out of a pottery barn website or a design magazine just so you could show the readers an idea of what you liked or what the color of the paint was but when i read that it was your actual front doorway i was amazed!!! it looks wonderful and I thought it was one of those expensive magazine covers. Well anyway it looks great and it was all on sale. you really know how to make a bang for you buck. i think the tile will look good too. i love the new color for you blog but i gotta say i will miss the green it just gave a serene feeling. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE loVE LovE it all! you have such a knack for decorating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful! Like anonymous said, I thought it was from a magazine cover too! You sure do have a knack for making things pretty. I wish we could take you up on photo session :) Maybe if we visit NC one day?! It would have to be soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks really cute and homey Case!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.