Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Photo Editing Fun



I had such a blast photographing my little sister this afternoon. She was a great model and was so relaxed in front of the camera (or at least she came across that way:). A photographer's dream! I took about 150 pictures and liked at least 100 of them but, something about this picture especially caught my eye. I decided I would use it as the teaser before I post the rest on my photo blog later this week. I know my mom is dying to see the pictures from these photo sessions, so this is for you mama:-) I love the way each editing style feels but I will also ask you, my readers...which editing style do you prefer and why?

7 comments:

  1. I love them both! Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of them! But, the second one is my favorite, I can't put my finger on it, but just like the main pic of you, Joe, and Daisy on your profile, I just love the warm, played up colors, kind of makes it look antiquey? If I find the right words for why I like it more, I'll let you know! Great work Casey and what a beautiful model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For this particular picture, I like the second one...it just seems to fit her pose the best. I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! you are getting your itch back! I bet you had a blast with those pics and she will be grateful for them too! I enjoy both pictures...the brightness or colors in the first one is awesome and the vintage yellow in the second plays up a mood so well! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you lived closer, I would have you come take pictures for me! You certainly have a gift in this department....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the model just makes the picture, wouldn't you agree? =) I think I like the second one better as well, although the flowers in the first one are beautiful. Keep posting me sister, haha, I know there are a kajillion more that we both liked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both too! Although the 2nd one catches my eye just a tad bit more :) How fun you got to photograph your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna you look beautiful! The first one is my favorite. I love the color. Anna really pops! And then those flowers behind her. Beauty surrounded by beauty. Oh, but I love the second one too! That one has me wondering what Anna is thinking more than "wow , that's a beautiful picture" which is really neat too. Ya know what I mean? love marme

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.