Sunday, August 29, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



I've decided to try and join up with some fellow photographers for a weekly photo challenge that is posted each Sunday and is hosted by Ashley Sisk at Ramblings and Photos. Each week we have 5 words that we are given and we have to depict them creatively through photographs. I will admit that this week I felt a bit maxed out and as a result I didn't put as much of my brain into this exercise as I could have. I hope that in the future I will challenge myself more! Click on the link above to check out other participants!

The rules are simple:
  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You're encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge.
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I'm not too strict about it - I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Monday at the latest) - you can use the new button.
  5. Have fun!

1. Bokeh2. Business
3. Eco-Friendly - I should have been able to do better than this...next time:-)
4. Repetition
5. Music

15 comments:

  1. Great shots, my fave is repetition

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bokeh shot. They are all great though. This is my 1st week also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! you did it! So awesome! Your bokeh is so cool...great job! Love to see your ideas in all of it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! I especially love the colors in your bokeh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots! I love your bokeh and music ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you joined in - I actually love the simplicity of your shots so I look forward to seeing what you come up with when you're not lazy (I think that's what you said). Also, I'm now following you. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bokeh shot..just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your repetition shot.
    I love your repetition shot.

    Teeheehee. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bokeh shot, they look so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bokeh shot is so bright! I love it. Also, your repetition is very creative. I can't decide between the two which one I like the most. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great captures! Love the music and bokeh shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job Casey! Maybe one day I'll join in on the action...we'll see. :) Thanks by the way! I'm a definitely feeling the nausea and heart burn but I'm hopeful that it will pass quickly. We'll see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are great! I love your music shot - the mood and composition is so nice. Your bokeh is lovely with all the color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your pics - I am your latest follower from MBC & can't wait to see more!

    Hanna @ http://mishmish.org

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.