Monday, August 30, 2010

Favorite



Okay, so I'll be honest...this picture is not 100% in focus and oh my gosh how I wish it was. I just LOVE this picture. I did a photo session for this family today after I got off work at a lake nearby our house. These folks were so much fun to hang out with in the sweltering humidity (seriously, they were champs!), and oh how precious their daughter is! She is just the cutest little thing ever! This Daddy adores his daughter and I think this picture captures that bond perfectly! Once I finish editing the rest of the pictures I'll be posting them on my photography blog at http://caseymartinezphotography.blogspot.com in a few days so stay tuned!!

Also, tomorrow my sweet Daisy bean is 5 months old so I will be posting her 5 month birthday post later on. Love my little punkin' girl!!

6 comments:

  1. yeah! Photoshoot! Can't wait to see the rest if this is what ONE looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not 100% in focus? I guess it takes a trained photographer eye to see that? Beautiful pic! Hope you have a great day! ~Jinnia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! I love it! I'm also a photography loving Christian wife and mommy blogger from NC, LOL, that's funny! Following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super excited about our photoshoot with you after seeing this adorable picture! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures! She sounds like an active, knows what she wants kind of a baby and that's a good thing. Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I really love this shot. I think it's gorgeous. Random fact...I was just checking out blogger's new stat counter and it showed you as one of my top referring sites. That's pretty cool! Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.