Sunday, March 7, 2010

Coolest Stroller Ever (we think so)



Joey's brother Jeremy blessed us with this fantastic City Mini Jogger stroller last week. A friend of mine had highly recommended this stroller to me when I first got pregnant and I have had my eye on it ever since. It was a huge treat to see the box sitting on our door step and even cooler to see that it is every bit as awesome as I have heard. It is super light, super easy to fold and unfold, very compact and turns on a dime. I love it! Joey was so impressed with it that he wanted to go for a walk with it just for fun but, we decided that it would look kind of weird to be walking a stroller with no baby. lol. Can't wait to get our little girl in this thing and go for some long power walks this spring and summer! Thank you Uncle Jeremy. We absolutely love it and sure hope the baby does too:)!

5 comments:

  1. ok...you have me convinced, that is the most awesome stroller ever! Do they come in doubles for two kids? that is going to be such a blessing and so awesome for your little girl! Jogging is going to be easy for you! You won't have to push 70lbs! Does it come with a bar for the carseat? I also love the bellyness in the video...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I have never seen one like that before! I also love that folding feature!! I can tell Joey is so excited to be a dad. You guys are going to be awesome parents! Can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is an awesome stroller!! I love how easy it is to fold and that's awesome that it's so light. I too love the bellyness in the video. And I agree with Vanessa that you guys are going to be awesome parents. I'm getting so excited for you two! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your infomercial!! Can't believe the days are here where you're posting about Joey's excitement about a baby stroller rather than a fishing pole! :) You guys are going to be amazing parents- I'm so happy for you! I'm with the others also...love the bellyness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, you two are SO funny! It's like watching an infomercial :) I love how your doggie ran away and hid between your feet - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.